Old December 6th 05, 05:45 PM
Junior Member

Default Old Marine Radios

I was wondering if any of you folks could help.
I found a bunch of brand new but old marine radios in a home I recently purchased. They are each still in sealed boxes all wrapped up. I opened one up to see what they where, here is the info:
Hartman Marine Electronics Corp, NY
1500 Remote control radios with mic
Seems to have been mfg'd around 1965.
Any information you can provide would be appreicated.
Please email me directly

Thank you.
Old December 7th 05, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

How about some more info on these radios. I was in Marine radio for
about 15 years ..I seem to recall the name Hartman,but can`t quite zero
in on it..what knobs and meters on front panel..Have you looked inside
one? what tubes etc.. 73 Harold W4PQW

WANTED: CB radios from Raytheon, Apelco, Airline K5DH Equipment 0 February 19th 05 02:11 AM
WANTED: CB radios from Raytheon, Apelco, Airline K5DH CB 0 February 19th 05 02:11 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Swap 0 January 30th 04 03:55 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S HT1000'S, VISAR'S,& MAXTRAC'S John Swap 0 January 21st 04 05:58 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM