Old December 21st 05, 09:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jennings

Default WTB: 70K-2 S-Line VFO

Anybody have a spare VFO you would be willing to sell? Working or not. I am
looking for a good main shaft either with the VFO or alone. Mine is quite
worn and needs replacing.

Thanks for any info you might have

Lee ZL2AL in sunny New Zealand . You can see me on QRZ.com

swr question Fred W4JLE Antenna 27 June 1st 05 01:45 AM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Info 0 September 1st 04 08:00 AM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Shortwave 0 February 1st 04 08:00 AM
Complex line Z0: A numerical example Roy Lewallen Antenna 11 September 13th 03 01:04 AM