Old January 6th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default CB-87 foot needed

The Clough-Brengle model 87 transmitter project is on the home stretch.

It is missing one rubber foot, here is a link to the CB-87 project, parts
needed
page. http://radioheaven.homestead.com/CBparts.html
Page down a little and you'll see the photos and details about the foot
needed.

I've got one more knob for the front panel that needs to be cleaned
and polished. And then figure out what I'm going to do about the missing
tuning instruction that go in the holder on the front.
I know from the 2 CCC radio operators that it had printed instructions for
dial settings and the Clough-Brengle name. But I have no idea what
it really looked like.

A month or so ago I got a really nice SW-3 to go with it the recreate the
CCC station shown on the opening CB-87 page.

Thanks to everyone for their help and encouragement.

73, Ron

Old January 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gb

" Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Abbratron / H.H. Smith is a natural place to start. They fabricate to spec
(as well)
http://www.abbatron.com/products/har...s_feet/hdw_gbc

http://www.abbatron.com/products/part/get/hdw_gbc_star

with Washer
http://www.abbatron.com/products/part/get/hdw_gbc_bwws

gb

My Thoughts on a Slinky Stretched-Out on an Eight Foot Long PVC Pipe RHF Shortwave 13 October 30th 05 10:43 PM
Hints and kinks --- wandering foot switch KØHB General 2 September 22nd 05 04:24 PM
Wandering Foot Switch KØHB Dx 7 January 4th 05 06:03 PM
Wandering Foot Switch KØHB Dx 0 January 4th 05 01:02 AM
Mechanical Help needed on 32 foot vertical Da Shadow Antenna 9 July 8th 04 03:22 PM