Old February 10th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Peter Hiscocks

Default FS: Equipment Manuals

The following manuals were rescued from the trash at my university during a
move. I've given away some to interested parties, these manuals remain. I'm
selling them to ensure that they get a proper home. Cost $2
each plus shipping. Check with me by email to get the shipping cost, which
ranges between $7USD and $12, depending on the size of the manual.

All the manuals are in excellent condition with very few (if any) marks.

Email me if you are interested in any of the following manuals:
Tek 3B3 Vertical Amp Plugin
Tek 561B Scope Mainframe
Tek 545B Oscilloscope
Tek 7623 Storage Oscilloscope
Tek 53/54D Vertical Diff Amp Plugin
Genrad 1650A Bridge

These ones are currently listed on Ebay for $2 plus shipping.
Tek 3A74 4 Channel Vertical Amp Plugin
Tek 564B Storage Scope Mainframe
Tek 2B67 Timebase Plugin
Tek 321 Oscillosope
Tek 3A74 Vertical Plugin
Tek 3A8 Op Amp Plugin
Tek 3C66 Carrier Amplifier Plugin
Tek 434 Oscilloscope
Tek 5031 Oscilloscope
Heathkit O-11 Oscilloscope
HP 180A/AR Scope Mainframe
DuMont 224A Oscilloscope
DuMont 304A Oscilloscope

The DuMont manuals will be of interest to oscilloscope history buffs, they
are from the 40's and 50's.

I have another box full of manuals, which I'll post in due course.

Thanks -
Peter

--
Peter D. Hiscocks
Professor Emeritus
Old February 11th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
john carson

Peter Hiscocks wrote:

[...]

Im interested in Genrad1650 manual John K3OPC