Old July 7th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Rochester A.W.A. annual swap / meet?

Hi All,
I am planning out the late summer / early fall and was wondering if the
annual A.W.A . swap / meet in Rochester is worth going to anymore. I
haven't been there in a few years and would like to know from those who
attend regularly if it is worth the trip and expense. When I attended
(and this was in the mid 90's), it was pretty lively with lots of
vendors, moderate prices etc.... Should I plan on attending? I mainly
look for boatanchors, but will pick up the odd table set and even
consider consoles if the price is low enough.
rgds,
Mark S.