Old January 12th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default WSRF/WSHE-FM Ft. Lauderdale

On 17 Sep 2006 04:34:26 GMT, "CWT" wrote:

Hey Carl
I worked at 'SRF in 74-5 when it was the Endless Summer format and
Tom Judge was pd. I recall that Tom Judge moved to Michigan with the
Milner's station up there. He was later killed in a car accident, I
think it was late 80's.

John Emm was in Denver for a while. Saw some references to him at KOA

Gene Tognacci
Houston, TX

I used to work at WSRF and WSHE-FM in Ft Lauderdale in the late 1970's.
WSRF was rock Some of the people I worked with were Tom Judge, Micky
Milner, John and Barbara Emm, Tom Webb, Cory James, Dan Carlisle, Jim
White, Ron Brothers, Nancy Gettle, and Buzz Kilman. Anyone out there
know what became of these folks? Does anyone remember WSHE during its
punk-rock heyday in 1978-9?

Carl Turner
Durham, NC

Old March 2nd 17, 10:50 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

On Friday, January 12, 2007 at 2:15:28 AM UTC-5, wro
te:
[...]

Does anyone have any idea where John Emm is today? 50th high school reunio
n approaching. Last I heard back in 1986, was that he was in San Francisco
.. Would love to know what's up. Also, Michael Delfonso has disappeared fro
m radar! Kindest Regards, Karin Resnick

Old March 5th 17, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 2:50:35 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

John Emm had been at KGO San Francisco, but it's been well over a decade since I last heard his name on there (or anywhere else in the SF Bay Area, for that matter).