Old March 8th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default RADIO LIMERICK ONE WI-FI

Radio Limerick One is a web based radio station broadcasting from
Limerick City in the Midwest region of Ireland and can be heard on the
internet and on WI-FI radio. The station aims itself at Limerick
people at home and abroad and has succesfully captured and retained
this audience for many years.

RLO is committed to providing a generous mix of music and chat, 24
hours a day and places strong emphasis on creating a forum for
Limerick based musicians to have their music heard globally via our
webstream service.

Our music mix is purely 100% Irish with a strong emphasis on Limerick
singers and entertainers.Our aim is to feature a Limerick song in
every 3 we air. Our chat shows, of which we broadcast an estimated 25%
of our daily output are strictly focused on local affairs and are
aimed exclusively at our local based audience regardless of
geographical location in the world.

In the last 2 years RLO has reinvented itself since it was taken over
by new management and crew. Our policy is to cater exclusively to the
40+ age group who are seeking to listen to a locally based service,
presented by local people for local people and featuring a heavy
emphasis on local singers and entertainers

We also aim to offer full access to local listeners to the airwaves
and our LIVE phone in shows allow our listeners the freedom of the
airwaves with due respect to all listeners and participants.

Our station aims to respect all faith traditons but there is an
emphasis on a predominantly Catholic audience and we do offer
religious programming to cater to this audience.

But, at the end of the day we are a group of dedicated Irish Music
Lovers all doing what we love to do and want you to have fun with us.

We hope you enjoy our service.

http://www.radiolimerickone.com

Gerry Hannan