Old March 12th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default For ALL Radio Broadcasters - New Cool App!

Our company is basically into radio services and news bulletins for radio
stations and also programming for basically.you guessed it. Radio stations!
:-)

Putting all this to work and after lots of developing time, we created and
released our latest software which we call e-Weather client and we believe
that it will be very helpful to Radio Stations and broadcasting.
e-Weather Client gets current weather conditions for any given city (set in
the options menu) in the world (from various meteorological sites) and then
it creates 2 MP3 files with human voice (not synthesized) with an option for
male or female voice.
The first MP3 file speaks the local temperature for example "Local
temperature now is 67 degrees." and the second MP3 file has wind information
"The Winds are coming from North-West at 14 miles per hour.". All
temperature/wind units and measurement types can be set at the options menu.
It also creates a text file with the above info that can be fed directly to
an RDS system, so the radio listeners can also see the weather data in their
radio displays.
It checks various weather sites for local weather conditions every 5 or 10
or whatever minutes we want (also set via the Options menu) and of course a
radio administrator can set their On Air software to broadcast the 2 MP3
files at any given time, every half hour, after the news bulletin, after the
hour announcement etc. All they have to do is place the 2 MP3 files
"Temperature.mp3? and "Wind.mp3? on rotation.
The RDS works like a charm and also features fully programmable prompts as
well, so you can customize your weather message.

e-Weather client is available as a monthly subscription service at a really
low cost.

If you think that you might be interested please feel free to visit :
http://www.datamax.gr/eng/n_wclient.htm

The English demo files can be found at the aforementioned url :
or better yet hear male and female

Thank you

Ted

United Radio Broadcasters of New Orleans QSL cards now available [email protected] Shortwave 3 January 3rd 06 01:10 PM
United Radio Broadcasters of New Orleans QSL cards now available Radio TexMex Shortwave 1 December 31st 05 04:55 AM
New cool Chinese radio Corbin Ray Shortwave 14 May 1st 04 12:32 AM
Cool old CB radio Frank Gilliland CB 1 March 15th 04 01:41 PM
Got me this cool ICOM CB radio Mike Harrison CB 23 January 2nd 04 03:35 PM