Old August 5th 17, 12:02 AM posted to
Default KDAN-AM Newport Minnesota?

I worked at KDAN in the early 70's part time Station owner manager was Melv
in Pulley, Program Director was B.J. Clark. Afternoon man was Mike somethin
g or other. We were a Country/Polka Station which changed to Country Gold u
nder B.J. Clark. We were a 500 watt daytime station with studios in a shopp
ing mall downtown St. Paul. I left in early 72 and don't know what happened
to it after that. Hope it helps fill in some of the blanks.

KDAN-AM Newport Minnesota? [email protected] Broadcasting 0 February 23rd 16 03:23 PM
Need help programming a scanner in Minnesota [email protected] Scanner 6 March 19th 08 07:37 PM
Minnesota was Q-5 A.E. 352 CB 1 June 18th 06 06:02 AM
Morse meeting in Minnesota KHB Policy 3 April 27th 04 11:02 PM
Minnesota Public Radio does Real Estate? Scanner Stan Broadcasting 0 April 8th 04 05:26 PM