Old March 17th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Need help programming a scanner in Minnesota

I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
Old March 17th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

See if any of these will help?
Use your search engine.
Radio Shack has CD's with all your local stuff.

Burr

Suffolk County Scanning Plus - Police / Fire & Ems Freq's
460.550 - Twin City Ambulance 463.1375 - Twin City Ambulance ... {
35}, - New Radio Freq's Comming Nassau;Suffolk Co.'s, - Other Freq's in
Nassau Co. ...
scannerman5555.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=NiagaraCounty&action=display&threa d=1115252681...
- 53k - Naka-cache - Mga katulad na webpage

Madison County, Illinois (IL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio ...
Satellite offices in city of Madison, East Alton. 155.055 heard
Sheriff's Dept/911 ..... 462.95000, 467.95000, WPMA722, BM, All MED Freq's,
FM, EMS-Talk ...
www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=650 - 123k - Naka-cache - Mga
katulad na webpage

MySpace.com - THE ODESSA FILES - 101 - Female - THE EMERALD CITY ...
Anil Chawla's "Purple Fruit" has been played 3 WEEKS IN A ROW now on
BBC Radio 1 by the Trophy Twins (Spirit Catcher Straight Line mix) as well
as getting ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=558 13150
- 160k - Naka-cache - Mga katulad na webpage

Freq's Geeks & Mutilations - FreQ Nasty - Music at Last.fm
Freq's Geeks & Mutilations by FreQ Nasty has 84 listeners at Last.fm.
.... 7, Add this track to your playlist Crypt-City of the Bassless One, 1:03,
91 ...
http://www.last.fm/music/FreQ+Nasty/...26+Mutilations -
52k - Naka-cache - Mga katulad na webpage

KA7NOC's BRAG TAPE

Old March 17th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Try these also:

http://www.cityfreq.com:81/

http://scannerfeeds.us/modules/tinyc...index.php?id=5

Burr

Old March 19th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Mar 17, 7:22*am, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. *I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. *Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. *Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Try these also:

http://www.cityfreq.com:81/

http://scannerfeeds.us/modules/tinyc...index.php?id=5

Burr

Hey great! Thanks. The cityfreq link was hard to navagiate but well
worth it in the long run.

Tim
Old March 19th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
On Mar 17, 7:22 am, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Try these also:

http://www.cityfreq.com:81/

http://scannerfeeds.us/modules/tinyc...index.php?id=5

Burr

Hey great! Thanks. The cityfreq link was hard to navagiate but well
worth it in the long run.

Tim

You're Welcome.

Come back and tell us how you're doing.

Burr

Old March 19th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north
metro area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in
general, this is the first scanner I have owned and have only had
it 3 days. Radio Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get
very little to nothing from it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

http://www.radioreference.com/

http://www.starrsoft.com/software/Win96/

The 2096 appears to be the table model of the Pro-96 so whatever goes
for the 96 should apply to the 2096

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...o-96/index.cgi