Old July 29th 03, 03:58 AM
Tom Coss

Default WARE 1250 AM Palmer,Mass.

A LOT of BIG doings at WARE 1250 AM Radio from the Palmer, Mass. area.
They have GREAT Music 5 days a week, with 2 good friends of mine, and I
was just told maybe even more. Joey Kargol and John Dyl are on the air
Monday - Thursday from 2:05 to 3:00 PM and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 1:00
PM. Plus live shows they also do with Music at other times on the air at
WARE Radio. They just did a LIVE broadcast from the St.Peter and Paul
Church Parish Picnic from Three Rivers, Mass. and that was a BIG HIT for
sure. So if you are in or around the Palmer,Mass. area be sure to tune
into my good friends Joey and JD. Im sure you will like their show. You
can call WARE Radio toll free at 1-800-465-1250. Thanks and Take Care
from, Tom Coss, Meriden,CT.

Old July 30th 03, 03:22 PM
Garrett Wollman

In article ,
Rich Wood wrote:

You forgot to tell us what kind of music. I'm sure their 55 minute
shows have a tremendous impact on the weekly Arbitron numbers.

I would be enormously surprised if the owners of this station, which
does not serve the metro area of any radio market in Massachusetts,
either paid for Arbitron audience measurement or cared what the
results were.

Dennis Jackson was involved in the station's relaunch late last year,
although it is not one of the stations he owns. The stations that he
does own tend to have Gold-AC or Oldies formats with deep playlists.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman | As the Constitution endures, persons in every
| generation can invoke its principles in their own
Opinions not those of| search for greater freedom.
MIT, LCS, CRS, or NSA| - A. Kennedy, Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. ___ (2003)

Old August 1st 03, 06:16 AM
Doug Smith W9WI

Is WARE the station that was *way* off frequency (i.e., on 1251 instead
of 1250!) last summer? Or was that the station in New Hampshire?

(I don't remember what WARE was playing when I was up there, but I sure
remember that all-day-long heterodyne tone!)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66