Old August 7th 03, 06:58 PM
ChrisCoaster

Default Scott Muni Weekdays at 12, Q-104.3

My question is: Is he really there in the studio, or are those
pre-recorded carts of his voice, inserted between songs and
commercials. It seems like I never hear him announce the time,
weather, or talk to a listener live on the phone.

Either way, long live THE voice of FM radio.

-ChrisCoaster

"INTERNAL SERVER ERROR MY COCK - POST IT, YOU GOOGLE PIECE OF
****!!!!"

Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 8 August 18th 04 10:22 AM
Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 0 August 16th 04 08:49 PM
EH Scott 'morale' receiver Rich Boatanchors 26 March 29th 04 10:24 PM