Old November 1st 03, 06:05 AM

Default DX tests Summary

For anyone interested, here's a reminder of upcoming DX tests; if
anyone
has any additions or corrections, please contact me. (BE SURE TO NOTE
THE TIME OF THE TEST; THEY ARE IN THE LOCAL TIME OF THE STATION)

Saturday, November 1, 2003 - WJNT-1180, Pearl, MS 12:00 am-1:00 am CST
(1-2am EST).
E-Mail:
WWW:
http://www.wjnt.com

Please remember, what's listed as being on, say, Monday *may* be what
you
think of as Sunday night!

If you try for (or hear) any of these tests, PLEASE post a message
letting
me know, and please, drop the station personnel a note, via e-mail or
snail
mail, thanking them for running the test! Also, for brevity's sake, I
didn't post the QSL addresses; if you need these, let me know!

Lynn.
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org