Old November 5th 03, 06:05 AM
drewdawg

Default wHATS BETTER sirius OR xm AND PRICING

within the hallowed halls ,
Paul (Erie) employed much wit to add:
What do you think is better, Sirius or XM radio?

Sirius now has a plan that it costs $399 for the life of your
receiver. So if my receiver lasts for over 2 1/2 years, I would
get the service free of charge from that pouint on. I've had
receivers...not satelite, for 5 to 12 years. no receiver I have has
ever died before 5 ywears. Is it a good deal? What do you think.

My pessimism alarm just went off, me thinks Sirius knows the end is near.

In terms of Quality, Sirius or XM...any comments suggestions you can
give would be great!

I've heard both and think XM has the advantage in terms of audio quality.
Sirius sounded a little sloppier and, after all, is using the old PAC codec.

However, as always YMMV.

Pricing Source KØHB Boatanchors 12 December 6th 04 02:22 AM
Pricing Source KØHB Boatanchors 0 December 3rd 04 12:20 AM