Old November 19th 03, 05:30 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership of fulltime 1 KW AM in Oregon.

For sale:

The "Radio Crazy", it's back!

Partial ownership of fulltime 1 KW AM in Oregon. City
of about 20,000. On the air over 60 years. Billed over
$227,000 in 2002.

They are asking only $100,000 WITHOUT real estate.

Joint venture. (If you venture, you land in the joint!
Hi!)

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. Nobody can own over 49 percent and
that includes me!

All investors would be on the board with full voting
rights if desired.

I am a semi-retired radio engineer. The "Radio Crazy"
ain't THAT crazy! I was Chief Engineer for a 5 KW
fulltime AM in New York City in 2001. Ham since 1950.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

Only those willing to fully identify themselves will
be told the callsign and city of license.

Please, no "AM bashers" or other negative nabobs. If
you are the type that has seen too many movies and
assumes I have a one way ticket to Brazil, please
don't waste my time and insult me! I worked for the
Feds in 1972 and held a secret level security
clearance.

All monies would be held in the escrow account of a
Washington DC communications attorney. I don't touch a
dime. I could not if I WANTED to!

Subject to FCC approval of the license transfer, of
course.

Standard stupid legally required disclaimer: The is an
element of risk and you could lose all or part of your
investment.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"