Old November 9th 03, 04:56 AM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in fulltime AM station in Oregon.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is back!)

Partial interest in 1 KW fulltime AM radio station in
Oregon. City of about 20,000 population. County
population exceeds 100,000. This station is on the air
over 60 years.

They are asking only $100,000 for the station WITHOUT
real estate and $900,000 WITH REAL ESTATE. Very
valuable land on a main drag and near an Interstate.

Joint venture. Active or inactive investors with at
least $10,000 each are welcome. All investors would be
on the board with full voting rights if desired.

The station billed over $262,000 in 1999.

Tel: (478)741-1710. I am NOT a crook! I am also NOT a
shill, broker, agent, owner or part owner.

Only those fully identifying themselves will be told
the callsign and city of license.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"
aka Moron Gottesman
aka Moronic Gottesman

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Old November 19th 03, 03:16 PM
John

Partial interest in 1 KW fulltime AM radio station in
Oregon. City of about 20,000 population. County
population exceeds 100,000. This station is on the air
over 60 years.

Meyer, I am not interested in stake but have just posted on the group
technical questions about both AM and FM. I wonder if you could tell
me how far your signal reaches with 1 KW and over what kind of
terrain? My name is John West, I am Director of a media non-profit
based in Afghanistan called Internews, and you can see my post on the
main board for the group.

Thanks

John