Old November 20th 03, 04:08 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership in 1 KW fulltime AM in Oregon.

For sale:

The "Radio Crazy", IT'S back!!!!

Partial ownership in 1 KW fulltime AM radio station in
small Oregon city of about 20,000 population. About
100,000 in that county. Station is on the air over 60
years. Oldest station in that county.

Total asking price is only $100,000 WITHOUT real
estate. Station billed over $227,000 in 2002.

This is a JOINT VENTURE. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment.
Given the insanely low selling price, this is not very
likely!

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
(Ten thousand dollars) each are welcome. The first two
investors will get 1.25 ratios. In other words an
extra 25 percent over what you SHOULD have. Instead of
10 percent you'd have 12.5 percent for same investment
and so on. This is to reward the risk-takers. We need
to get going on this!

I am a semi-retired radio engineer. My last position
was Chief Engineer (2001)for a 5 KW fulltime
directional AM in New York City. The "Radio Crazy"
ain't THAT crazy! Hi!

I am no broker, agent, shill, owner or part owner. I
am also no crook! That should go without saying.

Please, no "AM bashers" or other negative nabobs. Yes,
I don't know what the hell a "nabob" is either!
(grin!)

Email or call please (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

Do not respond if you are not a US citizen or have any
felony convictions as an adult. The FCC will screen
you!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"