Old December 9th 03, 02:37 AM
Steve Walker

Default Valerie Williams Blooper Tape Take 2

The Valerie Williams/Chip Moody/Tracy Rowlett blooper where her jaws
freeze is, IMHO, the standard-setter for local news bloopers &
blunders. But I seem to have lost my copy.

Does anyone have a copy of this they would be willing to share?

I tried to past a request a couple of weeks ago but it came through
looking MIME-encoded or something...sorry.

Thanks for any help in locating this...I need a good laugh about now.

Steve Walker

Old January 1st 04, 05:30 PM
George Csahanin

Also for your collection: Valerie pre-Dallas at KXAN Austin where I worked
same time, she was doing a live report showing how to place condoms on
bananas, live and in full living colors...

But seeing her freeze, drooling in the cold was a hoot for those of us at
KXAS in Dallas.

Searched my stack, can't find either, more stuff lost in the move back to
Austin
-GC