Old January 28th 04, 06:32 PM
Phil Thompson

Default USSR / Russian State archives becoming available

This isn't an advert, honest. I'm looking for advice on how to put
potential customers in touch with the agency responsible for the
broadcast archives of the former USSR and Russian Federation.

I have a friend working in the agency and they are very proud of the
materials, much of which has been digitised. In part they want to see
the material aired and used, and in part they are looking for income
to fund their archiving activities. It covers TV, radio, recorded
concerts, still photography etc.

If anyone can point me at potentially interested bodies please reply
here, or email me on phil [at] yarwell dot demon dot co dot uk

(The hotmail address above is primarily a spam trap)

Thanks,

Phil