Old February 15th 04, 01:18 AM
stanmajor

Default an invitation...

pls excuse a bit of self-promotion but I'm proud of a show we're doing on
President's Day...Monday and maybe you'd like to catch it.
Dr. Bill Leavell, Editor and Publisher of the Washington Report newsletter and
I will be going through the President's...one by one starting with George
Washington. We'll look at them not as politicians or historical figures but
more in the "human" sense with odd bits and pieces about each.
It might be fun for you. In doing the research I've learned a lot
webpage:
www.nationalradionetwork.com
Monday 5-8AMET
"American Breakfast" with Stan Major

Invitation Goetz Homebrew 0 December 29th 04 10:28 PM
Invitation Goetz Digital 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
Invitation Goetz Digital 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
Invitation Goetz Boatanchors 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM