Old March 3rd 04, 04:06 PM
Norberto Rivera

Default Music Rotation System with DJs on Mind!

Music Rotation System with DJs on Mind!

Greetings: My name is Norberto and I am a Radio DJ
at WIPR San Juan, Puerto Rico.

I created a Music Rotation System for my own benefit
and my audience. I thought the following information
might be of interest to your staff in specific to
Radio Disc Jockeys.

Music Rotation System (MRS) version 2.5b is a program
developed using Visual Basic, MS Access 2000 and with Radio Disk
Jockeys (DJs) in mind. But now, this small application
has evolved in to something more. Now it could be used
for the listening plasure at home. My intent was, and
still is, to assist on the preparation of radio shows
taking into consideration factors such length of show,
tracking of the played music (avoiding unnecessary
repetitions) and assisting the DJ in the organization
of the musical material. We have accomplished all this
and still giving the DJs great flexibility to mold their
taste and personal choices into a rotation system using
artificial intelligence. In other words, facilitating
all the functions of today's Radio DJs.

If you think this might interest you or your staff,
click below to obtain more information and/or download
a copy of this application.
http://www.geocities.com/norberto95aolcom/MRS.html

PD - Could you please, print this email and post it
into your bulleting board for the benefit of other DJ's.

Thanks.

Supporting theory that Antennas "Match" to 377 Ohms (Free space) Dr. Slick Antenna 183 October 2nd 20 10:44 AM
KENWOOD TKR-720 REPEATER SYSTEM HAROLD BENNETT Equipment 0 December 10th 04 04:01 AM
Solar cell modules maxfoo Homebrew 252 April 30th 04 03:09 AM
RF amps: tuned load in Class A? Don Pearce Homebrew 141 September 15th 03 05:02 AM