Old March 20th 04, 11:00 PM
Steven J. Sobol

Default Administrivia: Server move complete

The server handling moderation for RRB and the Airwaves Journal has been
moved. I have 15 submissions besides this one, which I'm posting at this
time. If you don't see your post within an hour or two of this one, send
it along to me again.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /
Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service:
http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/