Old May 23rd 04, 05:56 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in AM station in West Virginia.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkk!!!!)

Partial interest in AM station in small West Virginia
town. Non-directional daytimer, 1 KW with SOME night
power. All real estate included. Total asking price is
only $150,000 including the huge 350 ft.
self-supporting tower. Low dial spot below 1 MHz.

Joint venture. (If you venture out, you go to the
joint! Hi!)Active or inactive investors with at least
$10,000 each are welcome. Don't even THINK about
buying controlling interest. Even I am forbidden that!

There is an element of risk and you could lose all or
part of your investment (Standard required legal
disclaimer. I do not fly to Rio until we have your
dough! Hi!)