Old July 13th 04, 05:48 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default WTB: AM radio station.

Wanted to buy: AM "Dog" radio station.

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaakkkkk!!!)

I am looking to acquire a cheap "Dog" AM radio
station. Prefer with seller financing and with little
or no money down. I don't care if it losing money
and/or "dark" as long as the FCC license is intact.

Prefer with real estate.

I DO NOT want "pure" daytimers. Station should be
authorized at least 50 watts at midnight local.

Finder's fee should I actually buy the station or
enter into a TBA with or without an option to
purchase.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

Station may be anywhere in the 50 states or Puerto
Rico.

Not interested in the Virgin Islands. I am not
suicidal! (Angry glare!)

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka The "Radio Crazy"