Old August 23rd 04, 06:27 AM
Silas Grunch

Typical bait and switch.

Dude, please make sure your slug is correct.

"Are AM Radio Towers harmful?"

trash.

Old August 23rd 04, 06:27 AM
Mike Terry

Hi All,

My original posting on this topic has raised a wonderful number of replies,
thanks to you all, they are all very interesting..

I am convinced radiowaves are harmful, just like mobile phones, PC screens
etc. Remember they thought asbestos was save until a few years ago!

Mike

Old August 23rd 04, 06:27 AM
Christopher C. Stacy

On 22 Aug 2004 16:55:49 GMT, misterfact ("misterfact") writes:

misterfact Probably all you relatives live near AM radio transmitters and those
misterfact waves actually cause baldness also!

I think that here we we have an explanation for several things.
misterfact should consider http://www.stopabductions.com/

Old August 25th 04, 11:17 PM
Tim Perry

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
Hi All,

My original posting on this topic has raised a wonderful number of

replies,
thanks to you all, they are all very interesting..

I am convinced radiowaves are harmful, just like mobile phones, PC screens
etc. Remember they thought asbestos was save until a few years ago!

Mike

asbestos IS safe... just dont eat it or drink it.

of course radio waves are harmfull, you would not want to be in a microwave
oven if it was turned on.

come to think of EVERY freeking thing in the universe is harmfull. there is
not one material thing in existance that you can name that cannot be used to
kill.

but think about this, sense the dawn of time (or at least earth) the planet
earth has been bombarded by electromagnetic radiation from the sun, stars
including radio stars, pulsars, cosmic radiation, gamma ray bursters, even
tornados and hurricanes are known to produce RF.

it is equally possable that mankind NEEDS RF the same as it need vitamins
and sunlight to be healthy!

bet someone could get a healthy grant to study this.

Old August 31st 04, 06:56 PM
Bob Radil

the Italian study: ONE transmitter, near Rome. that's a statistical
sample? you could probably prove lasagna causes baldness with those
techniques

ALL of my Italian relatives eat lasagna, and they are ALL bald. Even my
Aunt Mary. I demand a Federal grant to study this further.
--scott

maybe bald Italians cause Leukemia ?

Now if we can get a transmitter to generate lasagna...

Bob Radil
A ?subject=NewsgroupRes ponse" E-Mail /A

Old September 4th 04, 04:31 AM
Tim Perry

"Bob Radil" wrote in message
the Italian study: ONE transmitter, near Rome. that's a statistical
sample? you could probably prove lasagna causes baldness with those
techniques

ALL of my Italian relatives eat lasagna, and they are ALL bald. Even

my
Aunt Mary. I demand a Federal grant to study this further.
--scott

maybe bald Italians cause Leukemia ?

Now if we can get a transmitter to generate lasagna...

seems like if a 1946 RCA can generate spurs is should be able to generate
pasta.... but the sauce might be a little dry.

Old September 8th 04, 08:01 PM
Dan Robbins