Old September 9th 04, 09:18 PM
evadnikufesin

Default REQ : Info on Dr. Don Rose...

His website has been down since earlier this year. Last I heard was
that he needed surgery in 2001. Is he still among the living?

Old September 10th 04, 12:42 AM
Peter H.

His website has been down since earlier this year. Last I heard was that he
needed surgery in 2001. Is he still among the living?

Search ba.broadcsat for info on Dr. Don.

I believe there was a long thread about him in the time frame you mentioned,
above.

Old September 11th 04, 06:48 PM
evadnikufesin

On 10 Sep 2004 18:34:13 GMT, George Carden
wrote:

Here's his 440 International link...

http://www.440int.com/namesr3.html#_ddrose

-George Carden, Minneapolis

I already found that. It's woefully out of date. The email addy
doesn't work and his website is shut down...

Old September 15th 04, 03:40 AM
Steve Sundberg

On 11 Sep 2004 17:48:55 GMT, evadnikufesin
wrote:

I already found that. It's woefully out of date. The email addy
doesn't work and his website is shut down...

Have you tried Google? I mean, really tried Google beyond just typing
in "Dr. Don Rose"?

I came across one site of Philly Boss Jock info that say Rose (who I'm
sure you knew was at one time a Philly boss jock) is retired and
living in Concord, CA.

Old October 4th 04, 07:06 AM
Kris Earl Phillips

On 3 Oct 2004 00:29:18 GMT, evadnikufesin
wrote:

I came across one site of Philly Boss Jock info that say Rose (who I'm
sure you knew was at one time a Philly boss jock) is retired and
living in Concord, CA.

Yea Einstein I have. In fact I went THERE before I came HERE. And
the information is all conflicting and out of date. One link says
retired and living in Concord. Another link says retired and managing
property in Phoenix, AZ.

If you boners don't know, fine, but DO NOT REPLY WITH nonsense like
"have you tried google?". Seems like that's becoming the fallback
point of the clueless these days... :P

Since I'm the one who runs the site mentioned above
(www.philaradio.com), I would appreciate it if YOU got YOUR facts
straight.

The description mentioned above (retired and living in Concord, CA.)
is the ONLY thing it says on Dr. Don's description. The info on the
site is NOT "conflicting and out of date" and I would appreciate it if
you would refrain from casting untrue and insulting dispersions.

We get quite a bit of our info from site vistors. We verify it as
best we can. However, checking on people who have been out of the biz
and "out of touch" for several years can be difficult at best. We do
the best we can with the limited resources we have. Remember, it's a
FREE site and we derive nothing from it other than the pleasure of
doing it and sharing some memories of (IMHO) some of the best radio
ever created.

Again, I would greatly appreciate your refraining from making
insulting and untrue remarks.

Regards,
Kris Earl Phillips
www.philaradio.com

Old October 4th 04, 04:04 PM
evadnikufesin

On 4 Oct 2004 06:06:21 GMT, Kris Earl Phillips
wrote:

Again, I would greatly appreciate your refraining from making
insulting and untrue remarks.

There are multiple sites that mention Dr. Don and his whereabouts.
And the information in them all conflict with each other.

Get over it. I'm sure you think your information is as accurate as
you can possibly verify and my comments were not targeted toward you
specifically.

Info Requested 6M-E5 "Magic Eye" tube Bill M Boatanchors 11 January 6th 05 06:03 PM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
Info Please Military RBS Receiver patgkz Boatanchors 0 March 11th 04 11:52 AM
INFO: Digitar WX Stn John Boatanchors 0 October 27th 03 12:26 AM
INFO: Digitar WX Stn John Boatanchors 0 October 27th 03 12:26 AM