Old October 27th 04, 09:02 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in AM daytimer in Alabama.

The "Radio Crazy", it's baaaaaaaakkkk!!!! Hi!

For sale:

Partial interest in 1 KW AM daytimer
(non-directional)in small Alabama community. No real
estate is included.

Total asking price is only $75,000 with $10,000 down.
Seller financing.

I am NOT a broker, shill, agent, owner or part owner.

This is a joint venture and there may be an element of
risk. You could lose all or part of your investment.
You heard it first here, kiddies!!

Active or inactive investors with at least $5,000 each
are welcome. All investors would be on the board with
full voting rights if desired.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, Georgia.