Old December 2nd 04, 05:57 PM
David

Leave it it some yake named Ace to point out the obvious.

On 30 Nov 2004 21:21:25 GMT, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

International broadcasting is alive and well on WRN. Available 24/7
on Sirius.

Yes, but once again, that's not shortwave.

Now go tote your laptop.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 03:29 AM
dxAce

David wrote:

Leave it it some yake named Ace to point out the obvious.

Rickets, it's quite apparent that you are an individual who *needs* to have the
obvious pointed out to you. Quite often in fact.

Now go tote your Sirius portable.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 04:23 AM
Steve Sobol

dxAce wrote:
David wrote:

Leave it it some yake named Ace to point out the obvious.

Rickets, it's quite apparent that you are an individual who *needs* to have the
obvious pointed out to you. Quite often in fact.

I'm not going to send any more submissions to this flamefest through to
rec.radio.broadcasting. If you're going to fight, take it elsewhere.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /