Old March 8th 05, 06:15 AM

Default Just Off The Radar Celebrates beefheart

This week and already online at

http://www.justofftheradar.com:

We offer belated birthday wishes to Don Van Vliet aka Captain Beefheart
with the help of Beefheart biographer Mike Barnes. Plus we check out
the following new music:

BEN LEE - "CATCH MY DISEASE"
LIZ DURRETT - "ABLAZE"
NIC ARMSTRONG - "I WANT TO BE YOUR DRIVER"
THE LEAPYEAR - "SPRINGTIME RADIOS
TREVOR DUNN - UNTITLED
CAPT BEEFHEART - "ELECTRICITY"
CAPT BEEFHEART - "FROWNLAND"
CAPT BEEFHEART - "BEST BATCH YET"
CAROLINE MARTIN - "THE SINGER"
STEVE PORTER - "BETWEEN 9 & 10"

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 05:43 PM
Surplus Speedgun Radar Parts Wanted Mark Swap 0 September 28th 04 05:13 PM
Police Radar Questions. Eric Scanner 4 May 2nd 04 04:17 AM
FA: Radar System Engineering Book, MIT RadLab tw Swap 0 March 28th 04 08:12 PM
WANT radar test set bluethunder Swap 0 January 22nd 04 09:56 PM