Old March 24th 05, 05:08 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware LPTV station.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaakkkkkk!) Hi!

Partial interest in new LPTV station licensed to
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I am 100 percent owner of
the CP. It expires May 5, 2007.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. All investors would be investing!
(Duh?)

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. Please feel free to
call anytime. ID-blocked calls will not go thru so
don't even think about it! (Nasty leer!).

Reference: (My parole officer). Mr. Larson E. Rapp,
c/o Zing-Zing prison, Ossingstink, NY. Tel:
1-800-IMA-THUG.

(My trip to Zing-Zing was prompted when I heard some
strange ham on 15.00000000 Mhz and when I asked him to
QSY, he asked me to QRT! My door was broken down by
agents less than ten minutes later. I can't understand
why that ham kept humming a 440 Hz tone and telling me
the exact time! (?????)

The references are in jest, the LPTV is VERY REAL!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250