Old April 2nd 05, 07:06 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in Delaware LPTV station.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkkk!) Hi!

Partial interest in new low power TV station license
to service Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Channel 59,
20,000 watts ERP. I am 100 percent owner of the CP. It
expires May 5, 2007 so sufficient time to build.

Joint ventu (Yopu venture out and go to the JOINT!)
Ha! There is an element of risk. You could lose all or
part of your investment. Consider yourself fairly
warned. Having said that, this is a nice situation.
Rehoboth Beach is a famous resort city on the ocean.
While the Winter (census 2000)population is only 1,495
they get over 2.7 million visitors a year!

Condos on the beach go for $995,000!

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. Please feel free to
call anytime. Do not block your caller ID data as the
call will not go thru. I respect your privacy and will
never call a second time if you indicate a lack of
interest after your first call.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV