Old January 1st 05, 11:40 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownersip of LPTV station in Delaware.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaakk!) Or should I be
called the "TV Crazy" now? Hi!

Partial interest in new LPTV station to serve
fantastic Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. For the "unwashed"
Rehoboth Beach is to Delaware what Branson is to
Missouri; what Atlantic City is to NJ; what Myrtle
Beach is to SC. You get the drift! Rehoboth Beach has
a Winter (census)population of 1,495(2000) yet gets
over 2.7 million visotors per year!

The LPTV construction has already been granted by the
FCC and expires May of 2007. Channel 59, 20 KW ERP.

The CP is going for $7,000 and we'd need about
$100,000 to build the station.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment. All
investors would be on the board with full voting
rights if desired. No individual can hold over 49
percent. This means me too!

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA

Happy New Year to all on the list.

73,