Old April 18th 05, 10:47 PM

Default New Zealand Radio People. Where are they Now>

Theres a new nz radio Google group at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...iobroadcasting

What Im trying to do is find out some of the people I worked with a
long time ago when Broadcasting in New Zealand went through
some radical changes. Some would say that was good and some bad

If any one knows of Where They are Now ?, I Would appreciate News of
them on the Thread at

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...iobroadcasting

Keith

David Gapes