Old April 23rd 05, 06:22 PM

Default Telefunken portable cassette tape recorders (need information please!)

Hello,

Would anyone have any pictures or illustrations showing any
battery-operated portable Telefunken cassette tape recorders from the
1960s and/or '70s?

I'm wondering if anyone might a photograph or diagram of such cassette
models from perhaps a book or magazine, etc. or if there might be such
pictures somewhere on the Internet.

If you have such a relic from the '60s and/or '70s, I'd greatly
appreciate a photograph of it.

I'll probably need to check with Telefunken itself concerning pictures
of old portable cassette tape recorders, but unfortunately I have found
in the past that usually this sort of thing takes such a long time, so
I thought I'd try here first.

Thanks very much,

Brad

Old April 27th 05, 11:07 PM

Christopher,

Thanks for the note. No, I definitely mean portable CASSETTE tape
recorders only (and not open reel recorders) made by Telefunken in the
1960s and '70s.