Old May 12th 05, 07:22 AM

Default Broadcast Warehouse Gives Pirates Names to FCC

Check this out. Bought a new Broadcast Warehouse 150w fm 3-meter RF
Amp. Payed $310 for it. The piece-o-crap came busted, then I get this
phone call from the FCC. Seems that I have made some purchase
over-seas, regarding a Broadcast-Warehouse FM band Amp. I get paperwork
from BW to send to the FCC!

Those MF's at Broadcast Warehouse ratted-me-out to the Feds! Needless
to say, I dont need to get black-listed over here. Time to pull up
shop. So Im selling the BW brown-amp for scaps on Ebay.

Moral of the story, carefull who you do business with!

Old May 16th 05, 07:19 AM
Sid Schweiger

Those MF's at Broadcast Warehouse ratted-me-out to the Feds! Needless to
say, I dont need to get black-listed over here. Time to pull up shop. So Im
selling the BW brown-amp for scaps on Ebay.

Too late. Broadcast Warehouse was busted by the FCC for selling equipment
not cleared for use in the US, and your name was apparently on the mailing
list. So, they already know who you are.

Moral of the story, carefull who you do business with!

The moral of the story is: Know the laws and regulations BEFORE you make an
ass of yourself. Afterwards is too late.