Old June 3rd 05, 06:04 PM

Default My letter to Krock\WXRK

Here is a letter i just wrote to NYC's kRock:

Hi,

For years ever since I started listening to music I've listened to
KRock, heck I've gown up on KRock. Now you guys have ****ed up- your
just another 9.55 or z100. For years I've fought to make sure my
Discman or mp3 play had a built FM tuner, because listening to you let
me know about new band, albums, news... Now I just looked around for a
new MP3 player and decided to screw the FM tuner, you guys are ****
anyway. Along with that I just tested out my friend's XM radio other
day and between that, DHA (I don't like them either, but their better
than you guys) I'll be able to stay on the up and up on whats going
out.

Wtvr you guys are sell outs, nice knowing you

Peace out

Dan Irwin

P.S

The time in January where one of your DJs mocked the Tsunami and then
mocked me when I called in screaming at him didn't help my view of
you guys either.

Old June 8th 05, 06:19 AM

On 5 Jun 2005 18:21:03 GMT, wrote:

How about trying being calm and polite for a change. I doubt they will
respond to all your ranting and raving.

Response?

From corporate media?!

For a letter like that?

Ehehehehehe!

wrote in
message ...

edit

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Who Can Have A US License? Sequential Calls? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 59 December 7th 04 07:14 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
Time Zone Letter & Number Designators Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 25th 04 07:22 PM
Call letter Burt General 0 September 13th 03 05:37 PM