Old July 31st 05, 12:45 AM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in LPTV station in nice Delaware beachfront resort city.

For sale:

Partial interest in LPTV station in nice Delaware
beachfront city. Very "hoity toity" (23 skiddo, kid!)
community. $3.5 million buys you a condo in this city
of 1500 Winter population. 'nuff said?!!!! It is
licensed to Rehoboth Beach, DE. Sussex county. FCC CP
is in order. Station is ready to build "yesterday"!

This ia a joint venture. There is an element of risk.
You could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. All investors would be on the board
with full voting rights. We are a Delaware corporation
and have a checking account established with a
Rehoboth Beach, DE branch. Ask for free copy of our
24-page business plan in Word (doc)file format. We can
send it to you via email attachment.

We are members of the local Chamber of Commerce.

My tel. is: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA

a-My parole officer. Mr. Larsoni Rap, c/o Zing-Zing
max. security prison, Ossingstink, NY. Tel:
1-800-IMA-THUG.

b-Trade reference. Brazilian Bandido Airways, Oshkosh
Airport, Oshkosh, WI (Pilots will see the connection!)

Purchased a one-way ticket to Rio using plain unmarked
bills. Don't fret, we won't leave until all of the
investor's funds are safely "tucked away" (heh heh)in
our secret Swiss bank account. So long, you
O(#((#(#(uckers!!!!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

PS. The references are in jest but the deal is very
real!

MG

http://mail.yahoo.com