Old August 11th 05, 08:36 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership in new low power TV station in Rehoboth Beach, DE.

For sale: Partial ownership in new low power TV
station in Rehoboth Beach, DE.

The "Radio Crazy"......It's baaaaaaakkkKk!!!!! Argh!!

Channel 59, 20,000 watts ERP. This will be the first
commercial TV station in Sussex county. It is the
fastest growing county in Delaware.

This is a joint venture. "Big Brother" makes me tell
you there is an element of risk. You could lose all or
part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. All investors would be on the board
with full voting rights if desired.

Upon request I will gladly email the business plan
which is about 24 pages long. It is in Word (doc)file
format.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

a-My parole officer. Mr. Larsoni Rapp, c/o Zing-Zing
max. insecurity prison, Ossingstink, NY. Tel:
1-800-IMA-THUG.

b-Trade reference: Brazilian Badido Airways, Oshkosh
Airport, Oshkosh, WI. (EAA anyone?)

Purchased a one-way ticket to Rio using all small
unmarked bills. Don't worry, I will not be leaving for
Rio until your funds are safely in my numbered Swiss
bank account. I am NOT a crook! (Who said that in
1974?)

c-Moral reference: Won Nobel "Gadjet" prize in 1985
for being first person in my state to be able to set
the clock correctly on a VCR !!! I invested all the
prize money in Bacon-flavored bagels in Tel Aviv and
lost every dime! I forgot that not too many people in
Israel eat bacon!

d-I founded the OTBBST (Organization To Bring Back
Spark Transmitters), The CEO of the organization is
resting "comfortably" (In a strait jacket) at the fun
farm! He snapped when nobody but an angry FCC agent
attended the first meeting! But think of the millions
of dollars saved by not needing transmitting tubes or
semiconductors! Duh!

The references above are in jest but the LTPV deal is
very real!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

__________________________________________________ __
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Old August 15th 05, 08:35 PM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message

| For sale: Partial ownership in new low power TV
| station in Rehoboth Beach, DE.

By the way, you said, on 8 June, in message
, that that was the Last Chance (SUCKAS, no
less)" for us to embrace your offer. Make it so. The market is speaking.
You should listen.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-