Old August 16th 05, 06:24 AM
Gary Burke

Default THE fastest growing Classic + Modern Rock station on the Internet?

THE fastest growing Classic + Modern Rock station on the Internet?

Is Radio Free Colorado. http://www.radiofreecolorado.net

We play classic favorites from The Who, The Rolling Stones, Steve Miller
Band, The Hollies,
The Pretenders, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas, Styx, Pink Floyd, The Doors,
Janis Joplin, Three Dog Night,
Boston, Rush, Chicago, The Doobie Brothers, Neil Young, Eagles, Heart,
Yes, David Bowie and many more.

Complimenting the Classic Rock songs are carefully selected Rock songs
from the 90's and today such as Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Daniel Powter,
Nirvana, Pearl Jam and more.

To everyone concerned, regarding the Listenership Statistics for Radio
Free Colorado, some of you may find these numbers of interest:

SHOUTCAST TTSL REPORT (TTSL)= Total Time Spent Listening
Report Date: Monday 08/15/2005 12:00:01 AM EST

Radio Free Colorado is ranked #51 overall of #3,335 SHOUTcast radio
stations by Time Warner/AOL Music. This is after only 20 weeks of
on-the-air operation.

SHOUTcast 30 day rolling total, taken from 30 days of data:

POSITION: # 51 of 3,335 stations

TTSL (Hrs): 308,244

# TUNE-INS: 654,836

5-MIN-TUNE-INS (Converted Listeners): 189,185

After only 6 months we are experiencing excellent listenership,
considering we are a non-commercial, 100% Listener Supported Station.

We are on the list of the top 10 fastest-growing commercial-free
stations in operation.

In Germany, we are ranked #5 overall of 2,568 Stations on the statistic
tracking website: Liveradio.de Internet Radio Station Guide.

We broadcast a high-fidelity signal in 128 kbps and 32 kbps MP3PRO. Use
Winamp, RealPlayer, Windows Media or iTunes to listen.

We also offer a high-performance ORBAN aacPlus 64 kbps stream for Winamp
and RealPlayer users.

(DSL/CABLE/T1+) Listeners can tune-in to the 128 kbps Hi-Fi MP3
broadcast by using the following station "URL":
http://kangaroo.xfernet.net:80

(Dial-Up Modem) Listeners can tune-in to the 32 kbps MP3PRO broadcast by
using the following station "URL": http://wallaby.xfernet.net:7000

Winamp and RealPlayer users can tune-in to our new ORBAN aacPlus 64 kbps
stream by using the station "URL": http://wallaby.xfernet.net:8000

Signed,

Gary Burke
Station Manager
Radio Free Colorado
www.radiofreecolorado.net

Now ranked by Time Warner/AOL Music an Internet "Top 15 Station of Rock"
-- Worldwide
Radio Free Colorado is a legally licensed ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and Sound
Exchange Internet Radio Station.
RFC supports the musicians played with Royalty Performance money payments.
RFC is DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and RIAA compliant.
RFC operates under the jurisdiction and within the guidelines of United
States Code of Federal Regulations
Chapter 17, Section 114 (amended) as a "Webcaster" Radio Station.