Old October 23rd 05, 07:35 AM
Steve Sobol

Default 927 Jill-fm

kg6bwp wrote:
Hello I'm Nick from Apple Valley, Cali.

So 'm' I... out in the corner of town...

I think 927 JILL-FM is a great
station for the ladies that love that type of music.

Sure. I didn't mean to imply that it had no appeal, just that I don't like it.

That makes me
think about launching NICK-FM for the guys. LOL.. It's a thought right?

Not necessary. We now have JACK FM and JILL FM in Southern California.
Jack's in LA and San Diego.

Cue joke about Jack and Jill going up the hill...

I agree with everyone I think they should reach out to some local
businesses outside Ventura, the 805/818 and maybe look into providing
commerials for the IE, Antelope Valley, Victor Valley, And other areas
where they are heared.

They can't be heard in the IE, unless there is a station in Riverside that I
don't know about. The Riverside license is for KELT-FM which actually serves
the Victor Valley. I still don't get how they have the license for Riverside
and just a construction permit for Adelanto but still operate out of this
area (perhaps one of the people that actually works in radio can answer that).

Unless KELT can be heard in the Antelope Valley (which is possible, given
where they broadcast from), Jill isn't there either.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307