Old March 22nd 04, 07:55 AM
Melvin Creep

Default What's Your IQ?

In my capacity as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup it is
incumbent upon me to be concerned with the health and welfare of the
shortwave family. Ergo, I post the following for your recreation and
relaxation. If it relieves the stress of your daily grind for but a
few moments I have done my job. God bless each of you.
Melvin

1. Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? LIVED is
to DEVIL as 6323 is to:
2336
6232
3236
3326
6332

2. Which one of these five is least like the other four?
Horse
Kangaroo
Cow
Deer
Donkey

3. Which number should come next? 144 121 100 81 64 ?
17
19
36
49
50

4. Even the most ___________ rose has thorns.
Ugly
Weathered
Elusive
Noxious
Tempting

5. HAND is to Glove as HEAD is to
Hair
Hat
Neck
Earring
Hairpin

7. John likes 400 but not 300; he likes 100 but not 99; he likes 3600
but not 3700. Which does he like?
900
1000
1100
1200

8. A fallacious argument is:
Disturbing
Valid
False
Necessary

9. If you rearrange the letters "ANLDEGN," you would have the name of
a(n):
Ocean
Country
State
City
Animal

10. NASA received three messages in a strange language from a distant
planet. The scientists studied the messages and found that "Necor
Buldon Slock" means "Danger Rocket Explosion" and "Edwan Mynor Necor"
means "Danger Spaceship Fire" and "Buldon Gimilzor Gondor" means "Bad
Gas Explosion". What does "Slock" mean?
Danger
Explosion
Nothing
Rocket
Gas

11. If some Wicks are Slicks, and some Slicks are Snicks, then some
Wicks are definitely Snicks. The statement is:
True
False
Neither

12. Ann is taller than Jill, and Kelly is shorter than Ann. Which of
the following statements would be most accurate?
Kelly is taller than Jill
Kelly is shorter than Jill
Kelly is as tall as Jill
It's impossible to tell

13. A boy is 4 years old and his sister is three times as old as he
is. When the boy is 12 years old, how old will his sister be?
16
20
24
28
32

14. Assume that these two statements are true: All brown-haired men
have bad tempers. Larry is a brown-haired man. The statement Larry has
a bad temper is:
True
False
Unable to determine

15. Two girls caught 25 frogs. Lisa caught four times as many as Jen
did. How many frogs did Jen catch?
4
5
8
10
15

16. Inept is the opposite of:
Healthy
Deep
Skillful
Sad
Happy

17. A car traveled 28 miles in 30 minutes. How many miles per hour
was it traveling?
28
36
56
58
62

18. If all Zips are Zoodles, and all Zoodles are Zonkers, then all
Zips are definitely Zonkers.
The above sentence is logically:
True
False
Neither

19. Sue is both the 50th best and the 50th worst student at her
school. How many students attend her school?
50
75
99
100
101

20. In a race from point X to point Y and back, Jack averages 30
miles per hour to point Y and 10 miles per hour back to point X. Sandy
averages 20 miles per hour in both directions. Between Jack and Sandy,
who finished first?
Jack
Sandy
They tie
Neither
Impossible to tell
Old March 23rd 04, 12:37 AM
Melvin Creep

(Frank White) wrote in message ...
What's my IQ?

More than your's, obviously.

A glass of water has more IQ than you. And looks
much better.

Have a good day, and consume fecal material and expire
in excruciating pain, you troll.

FW

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ah what's the matter Frankie boy? Couldn't you get any of the answers
right and you have the need to vent your frustration by acting out?
That's okay little Frankie, your shortwave newsgroup family
understands. Now put your jammies on and get to bed, it's a school
night you know.
Melvin
Old March 24th 04, 04:07 AM
Melvin Creep

(Frank White) wrote in message
Have a good day, and consume fecal material and expire
in excruciating pain, you troll.
FW

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It is you Mr. dead flesh eater who is consuming the fecal matter.
What's so hilarious about it is that you are too stupid to even know
it! ROFL!!! See below for the real poop you dope.
http://www.goveg.com/feat/meatfeces.html

Meat and Feces: Here’s the Poop!

In light of America’s two biggest meat recalls occurring in just
the last three months, PETA is encouraging grocery stores to bundle
raw meat with toilet paper to remind consumers for their own health
that every time they eat meat, they are eating feces. Some 19 million
pounds of E. coli-contaminated ground cow flesh was recalled in July
2002, and 27 million pounds of prepared turkey and chicken flesh was
recalled in October because of listeria contamination. That’s
enough bad meat to make a fecal sandwich for every American!

Most of the 10 billion cows, pigs, and birds butchered every year in
this country are contaminated with E. coli bacteria (not necessarily
the 0157 variety), which comes from feces. A 1995 study by the U.S.
Department of Agriculture (USDA) found that more than 99 percent of
broiler chicken carcasses had detectable levels of E. coli. The March
1998 Consumer Reports—great bathroom reading material for
meat-eaters—also reported that “some generic E. coli is
present on virtually every chicken on the market …”

Listeria bacteria are found in animal feces and other animal sources.
They’re killed by cooking, but here’s the problem: Nobody
cooks deli meats, like the 27-million pounds of recalled flesh
produced by Pilgrim’s Pride. The consequence: Deli meats kill
people. Listeria attacks everyone, especially old people and pregnant
women, causing severe infections, meningitis and death. The USDA is
investigating at least 23 deaths, several miscarriages and 120
illnesses linked to listeria in the U.S. northeast this year, and the
USDA now admits—too late— that many cases are linked to
the Pilgrim’s Pride meats. Meanwhile, thousands more Americans
suffer listeria attacks every year. But, unbelievably, the USDA
doesn’t require makers of prepared animal flesh to test for the
bacteria.

Selling toilet paper and meat together would not only save shoppers
time, it may save their lives. According to the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), foodborne illnesses cause approximately
76 million cases of gastrointestinal illness, 325,000
hospitalizations, and 5,000 deaths per year in the United States. Guy
Plunkett, a scientist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where E.
coli’s genetic code was mapped, said that as few as 10 to 100 E.
coli bacteria are sufficient to infect a human.

Foodborne illnesses often lead to severe diarrhea, vomiting, and
cramping—and long lines at public restrooms. The CDC believes
that many people who think they have the flu may actually have food
poisoning from eating contaminated animal flesh. The March 1998
Consumer Reports indicated that fewer than 5 percent of food-poisoning
cases are recognized and reported.

E. coli and listeria aren’t the only bacteria bugging
meat-lovers. Campylobacter is responsible for up to 7 million
foodborne infections and 1,000 deaths each year. Salmonella sickens up
to 4 million people and kills up to 2,000. The USDA has identified
ground turkey as the most contaminated poultry product, with average
salmonella levels of 49.9 percent. Chicken is also likely to contain
campylobacter or salmonella, as well as listeria and leukosis
(cancer). The crowded, filthy conditions on hog farms foster diseases
such as dysentery, cholera, trichinosis, and toxoplasmosis, which are
commonly found in pig flesh.

There is simply no such thing as “safe” meat. In addition
to foodborne contaminants, animal products contribute to heart
attacks, strokes, high cholesterol levels, obesity, high blood
pressure, and a slew of other health problems. So, if you want to
spend your time on the beach instead of in the bathroom—or the
hospital—throw animal products in the garbage and go vegetarian.
Old March 24th 04, 01:07 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Melvin Queef" wrote in message

(snipped)

I'm one of "America’s" meat - eaters.

And I can kick your ass.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Old March 24th 04, 07:15 PM
MnMikew

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...

DEATH TO PETAPHILES

Old March 24th 04, 08:50 PM
Vic Martinez

Here, Here, Meat and Fish lovers of North America! 'Not the most
'religious' person here, but there's nothing in the Bible that tells me
eating Beef or Fish is one-way ticket to Hell. MMMMM! TIME FOR A
PORTERHOUSE TONIGHT.

Old March 24th 04, 11:24 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Vic Martinez" wrote:
| Here, Here, Meat and Fish lovers of North America! 'Not the most
| 'religious' person here, but there's nothing in the Bible that tells me
| eating Beef or Fish is one-way ticket to Hell. MMMMM! TIME FOR A
| PORTERHOUSE TONIGHT.

Vegetarians are cute, though maybe a little sickly.

When my sis was going through her Vegan "phase,"
she told me she was taking all kinds of supplements.

You should have seen her face when I told her that
many of those supplements are made from yummy,
tasty meat.

She now happily eats steak, bacon, and so forth.

BTW, if you have drywall in your home....it's strengthened
with animal parts....as is the steel in your car....and the candles
folks love at the local megasuperstore....have animal bits.

Hey, we're wearin' 'em and consumin' 'em....why not have
the joy of eatin' 'em?

Feces in meat? Pshaw, it'll wash off.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

(Fixing to eat some chuck steak with onions, mushrooms, and A-1)

---

Old March 25th 04, 03:20 AM
Vic Martinez

Nawww, don't wash it off Steve. Hell, just eat the damn thing and let
your immune system 'clean' it for ya!

Old March 25th 04, 03:55 AM
RHF

MC,