Old August 3rd 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,alt.revenge,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default MY RADIO HERO !

K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

http://home.earthlink.net/~k8mn

K8MN Biographical Info--
Born: Glen Dale, WV

Raised: Lake Worth, FL; Lexington, KY; Hinton and Oak Hill, WV and
Miami, FL.

Other residences: Fort Thomas, KY; Cincinnati, OH

Former DX calls: OH2 and OH0/K8MN ('85-'87 and '95-'98), J52US
('88-'89), 9L1US ('90-'91), A22MN ('92-'95), 5H3US ('98-'00) and part
of the July, 1986 OH0MD/OJ0 crew operating from Market Reef.

First licensed: WN8LET 1963, Oak Hill, WV. Was WB4KTR from '68 through
mid-'77.

Amateur Radio Interests: DXing (especially on 160, 80 and 6m),
Contesting, rag chewing, collecting and restoring vintage gear, amateur
radio history.

Bands/modes of operation: 160m through 70cm including AO-10 Mode B,
SSB, CW and digital modes.

Other Interests: Music (playing guitar, bass, listening to a wide
variety and producing home recordings), gardening, reading, writing,
genealogy, astronomy, history, , humor, current events and collecting
and restoring antiques.

K8MN was issued to me in 1977. My amateur radio mentor was Andy
Timberlake W8MN--an old two letter call, Advanced Class amateur from
Hinton, WV. My call honors Andy.

I'm active on the air. To quote Rod Newkirk of "How's DX" fame, "You
might have heard me anywhere. Pick a band and I was there."

Old August 3rd 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,alt.revenge,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why forge this in Todd name?

wrote:
K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

why?

Old August 3rd 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,alt.revenge,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

why?

STFU you insane fruit!
http://www.godhatesfags.com

Old August 3rd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,alt.revenge,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

why?

STFU you insane fruit!

I am not insane ask the army about that ask the APA who defines
insanity
face it bigot you are lying about that
http://www.godhatesfags.com
and that too God hates NO ONE even those that bearfalse witness in His
name as you do

Old August 3rd 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame

Default dave knows his car isn't the only thing yellow!

We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

Old August 3rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame

wrote:
We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

not certain who Toad is (Ithink it is Todd but..) Dave is hardly yellow
(he has faults in my eyes but that isn;'t one of them I assume since
you managling my name for use you are refereing to me as the tard and I
sign my name or call to everything i write you don't give your at all

Old August 3rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Not Lloyd wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

why?
..

Because that is what the low-life does...

I suppose so it just seems sily even for this NG low standards

Old August 3rd 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame

wrote in message
oups.com...
We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

Knock. Knock.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an_old_friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
K8MN Lookups: 2356
DAVID E HEIL
RD 5 BOX 232
CAMERON WV 26033
USA

Email:

why?
..

Because that is what the low-life does...

I suppose so it just seems sily even for this NG low standards

Not so they allow you to post dont they?