Old August 4th 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default well congrats on your efforts at fraud

well done nice fakes I suppose you are pleased I am glad at least some
of the station have confirmed that Ow orked them by email and are
anxoius to confrim what I need to for a qsl card

of course in a couple of those cases I supose the email traffic could
be faked as well
but since my staion should be able to EME I expect I have some real
stations in there

I shall see

and My wife wants to thank you for really making a good impression of
Ham radio

I will use the buro to try and qsl all the forgein contacts I have not
decided what to do about the domestic stations

Old August 4th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default You Reap What You Sew, Morkie

an old friend whined to no one person in particular:

well done nice fakes I suppose you are pleased I am glad at least some
of the station have confirmed that Ow orked them by email and are
anxoius to confrim what I need to for a qsl card

For what?

of course in a couple of those cases I supose the email traffic could
be faked as well
but since my staion should be able to EME I expect I have some real
stations in there

Huh?

Is it REALLY too much to ask to ask you to work on your English
composition, Mork, and to try to organize your thoughts a bit
more...uhhhhh...rationally?

I shall see

and My wife wants to thank you for really making a good impression of
Ham radio

Why?

Was she party to your EME fiasco? Was her callsign in there?

I will use the buro to try and qsl all the forgein contacts I have not
decided what to do about the domestic stations

Again...more irrational whinings.

However, is it REALLY unexpected that you should brag about some
"accomplishment" in this flamefest newsgroup...the SAME flamefest
newsgroup where you have ALSO repeatedly bragged about your "policy"
about LYING, and then not expect that someone would doubt you...?!??!

Are you even REMOTELY getting the message here that LYING,
especially BRAGGING ABOUT LYING, is ALWAYS a bad thing, Mork?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 4th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default You Reap What You Sew, Morkie No robeson I am reapig what you and wismen have sown

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend whined to no one person in particular:

well done nice fakes I suppose you are pleased I am glad at least some
of the station have confirmed that Ow orked them by email and are
anxoius to confrim what I need to for a qsl card

For what?

for an eme contact what else

of course in a couple of those cases I supose the email traffic could
be faked as well
but since my staion should be able to EME I expect I have some real
stations in there

Huh?

Is it REALLY too much to ask to ask you to work on your English
composition, Mork, and to try to organize your thoughts a bit
more...uhhhhh...rationally?

the result are what you seem to be after when you enage in daily libel
and harrassemnt steve a guy gets a bit frazzled when you contsatnt
attack him

I shall see

and My wife wants to thank you for really making a good impression of
Ham radio

Why?

Was she party to your EME fiasco? Was her callsign in there?

one is it a faisco I don't know yet I just know some of thhe calls were
faked and some weren't
of course she ws involved siting at my side helping me log them sharing
the joy

I will use the buro to try and qsl all the forgein contacts I have not
decided what to do about the domestic stations

Again...more irrational whinings.

However, is it REALLY unexpected that you should brag about some
"accomplishment" in this flamefest newsgroup...the SAME flamefest
newsgroup where you have ALSO repeatedly bragged about your "policy"
about LYING, and then not expect that someone would doubt you...?!??!

what has that got to do with some ham bootlegging 50 call signs in
violation of t FCC regs

Are you even REMOTELY getting the message here that LYING,
especially BRAGGING ABOUT LYING, is ALWAYS a bad thing, Mork?

No the message I am geting is that you have no honnor by any standard I
have ever seen

I did not lie about eme contacts at all

therefore I did not brag about lying indeed I have never braged about
lying

that is another of YOUR libels

I admit that I find nessary to lie at times

and this just reinforces that

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 4th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

So, it would seem the op knowingly and willingly made contact with
station(s) known or suspected to be using a false method to ID?

Old August 4th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default You Reap What You Sew, Morkie on 2nd thought

KB4RKO wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

On second thought, the op simply may not have had the basic required
skill to determine how a true eme signal should be received. He may not
be suited per FCC rules to hold or continue to hold even the entry
level technician ticket. Really, thats no flame intended. If he is that
stupid he could hurt himself playing with RF!!

Old August 4th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

KB4RKO wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Knowingly and wiling made the contacts and THEN was given reason to
suspect that the stations were in fact one station sending several
different id in violation of FCC rules

Old August 4th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Markie-tard's rantings snipped of stupidity.)
(Steve's post snipped for brevity.)
Hey, how about a truce on crossposting Markie-tard replies? I'll cut rrap if
you cut rrcb. He's getting way too much attention IMHO.

Old August 4th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default You Reap What You Sew, Morkie nah I reapwhat you and your freind sow

DrDeath wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Markie-tard's rantings snipped of stupidity.)
(Steve's post snipped for brevity.)
Hey, how about a truce on crossposting Markie-tard replies? I'll cut rrap if
you cut rrcb. He's getting way too much attention IMHO.

the result is exactly what robeson wants