Old August 6th 06, 12:00 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default In Defense of Mark

It is a shame that one or two individuals spend so much time making fun of
Mark Morgan. I am a friend of Mark's and grew up not far from him. I've
known Mark most of my adult life and feel that I should come to his defense.

Mark was always a nice kid and never made much trouble in the neighborhood.
When we were in seventh grade Mark had a crush on a gal who had a Daddy who
was a rapper. Mark would leave her Stickum love notes and tell her he
"luved" her. The first love of his life got pregnant a few months after.
Mark was devastated. She was only fifteen, but had been in seventh grade for
three years.

Mark moved on and soon found other gals to pursue. He had little luck,
however, but did find a little 300 pound sweetie that suited his fancy.

Unfortunately for Mark this budding romance fell by the wayside because the
gal was his cousin. His parents put a halt to that because they know what
can happen when cousins date; They are cousins, too.

Mark never did have a blow-up doll for a bed partner. Those who say he did
are liars. He didn't need one. He had made himself a rabbit fur mitten that
he called Alice, and he'd get Alice out and take advantage of her after his
parents went to sleep.

To this day Mark keeps Alice under his pillow. She is his one and only true
friend in the dark night hours.

Please stop picking on Mark. He means well but he is not "all there", if you
know what I mean.

You can reach me at:

Susan Morgan

Mission Hills

Columbus, Ohio

Old August 6th 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies,alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default In Defense of Mark I declare spank on lloyd davies

You do it more than anyone, lloyd-****.
Old August 6th 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Mark never did have a blow-up doll for a bed partner.

Yes he did, the fat ****er looked just like this:

http://i3.tinypic.com/23t0av6.jpg

He called it lloyd the tumble-tard.
Old August 6th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
Mark never did have a blow-up doll for a bed partner.

Yes he did, the fat ****er looked just like this:

http://i3.tinypic.com/23t0av6.jpg

He called it lloyd the tumble-tard.

Maybe we should take up a collection to get lloyd some adult diapers.

Old August 6th 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Mark never did have a blow-up doll for a bed partner.

Yes he did, the fat ****er looked just like this:

http://i3.tinypic.com/23t0av6.jpg

He called it lloyd the tumble-tard.

Maybe we should take up a collection to get lloyd some adult diapers.

hey DrLimpCock,
Does mopy-dopy have his arm all the way up your ass or are you the kind
of puppet with long strings and crossed sticks?

Old August 6th 06, 05:37 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Mark never did have a blow-up doll for a bed partner.

Yes he did, the fat ****er looked just like this:

http://i3.tinypic.com/23t0av6.jpg

He called it lloyd the tumble-tard.

Maybe we should take up a collection to get lloyd some adult diapers.

hey DrLimpCock,
mopy-dopy have his boot all the way up my ass

Lick it clean now, lardass.
Old August 6th 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Terry Tyler wrote:
[...]

Funny I know no one on earth named Susan Morgan

Old August 6th 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
Terry Tyler wrote:
[...]

Hey Mopy.......
You get turned on by an man licking **** from you arm,don't you??
Does that skank you live with know that? But she must, given the time
you spend at the petro trollong for cock.

Old August 8th 06, 10:19 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Terry Tyler wrote:

Funny I know no one on earth named Susan Morgan

That's not what you say about "Sherry Morgan" on:

so sherry morgan is not susan morgan

you point?

get some therapy

In Defense of Mark K4YZ Policy 19 August 11th 06 10:21 AM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM
Losers AKA Mark and Woger Tater Salad General 16 May 23rd 06 08:13 PM
Mark Time SF Audio Awards Jerry Stearns Broadcasting 0 July 14th 04 06:33 AM
The Mark Of The Beast Preacher Shortwave 2 October 15th 03 04:24 AM