Old August 28th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie...Now Dipped In LennieLies for Flavor!

an old friendless cocksucker wrote:
cease

You should cease using your yard as a landfill, Markie!

Old August 28th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default is amy fireproof

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friendless cocksucker wrote:
cease

You should cease using your yard as a landfill, Markie!

well Id have to start to stop

Old August 28th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
Shows your trash and junk filled yard.

meltdown in progress

Old August 28th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:

Oh, is your tiny remainy brain cell about to explode or are you finally
trying to lose some of your flab?

meltdown in progress

Old August 29th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

an old freindless fat faggot wrote:
wrote:

Oh, is your tiny remainy brain cell about to explode or are you finally
trying to lose some of your flab?

me

You are a fatboy, fatboy.

Old August 29th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
an old freindless fat faggot wrote:

You are a fatboy, fatboy.

funny you pic look a lot heavier than I wismen

Old August 30th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

kook on parade

Old August 31st 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
kook on parade

You sure are Marqueer! Funny how you snipped out the allegations that
you threatened arson.

so? you allege I thretened arson what is sniping one more of your lies?

Old September 1st 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

so? you allege I thretened arson what is sniping one more of your lies?

You admit threatening arson. Your First response was "so?"

no I admit you and steve lied and say I hthreatened arson and again so?
"Thretened" "Sniping?" Markie, you illiterate ****.