Old August 19th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb

Default some notes on Today in RRAP - Mark, Just ignore them.

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking

flonk my cock you crazy ****.

away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to cletis_morkullia:
Peter J Ross wrote:
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:26:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
we have Robeson admiting his goal is Mayhem and that he enjoys it we
also have Robeson making the silly claim I could "take it elsewhere"
where I can't unless of course I gave robeson what he wants that I
like so many before leave RRAP

we more inane whining from Wismen

we the new fish complaining that I am being boring (wih is nice to
read when that is the gaol of get help bless you and cease and
desist to bore the flamer in to giving it up failing that to show
who is stiring the pot

OY !!!!!!!!!

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look more
stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

Oh, how nice. We now have YET ANOTHER ****TARD who spams the same
tedious rubbish OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Are there any sane people in RRAP who make posts that *don't* involve
cutting and pasting the same spew repeatedly, or should I adjust the
Golden Killfile nomination to include the whole newsgroup?

you ballmunching **** eating ****-tard cocksucker! if you don't like rrap
rrcb stay the **** out.you only encourage the tard you asshat.

slow code is one of our most respected posters you dumb son of a bitch!

Perhaps you are confused about how all this works. When _you_ x-poast into
/our/ froup, without invitation, you don't get to invite us out. Rather,
if you quietly stop x-poasting to our group or replying to any threads,

i'll get you losers( kook ****-eaters) out when real life reality sets
in.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

any threads at all, we eventually lose interest. Maybe. However, you,
Cletis, are currently the sole candidate for Busted Urinal, this month,
though that nomination may in turn wind up being morphed to include the
entire group, just like the GK nom (because rrcb is sure stinking up
usenet). However, the involvement of other rec.radio.* groups does present
a bit of a conundrum there, so we may need to investigate more deeply and
continue the x-poasting for the rest of the year, quite possibly.

Oh, and before you ask, no, we're not teenagers. Some of us are retired,
others work, and still others are homemakers (not that that isn't work),
and we are all interested in the phenomenon of the net.k0ok, of people who
go online and poast crazy, off-the-wall **** just like yours.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21

ERIS???
BWHAHAHAHHA!!!