Old August 25th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

really do have personal issues, don't you, friend?

go away come back when you have gorwn up to at least the level of
Wismen.

I don't want to leave.

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

Old August 25th 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:58 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

watch what BITCHSLAP

Given your take-it-to-real-life-when-the-flaming-gets-too-nasty cb'er
nature, your mouth, k00k.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 25th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:58 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

watch what BITCHSLAP

Given your take-it-to-real-life-when-the-flaming-gets-too-nasty cb'er
nature, your mouth, k00k.

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

Old August 25th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

hwho appointed you to say who was a CBer or not doc

you are just a kook and kontrol freak one yourself

Old August 25th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:10:40 -0500, DrDeath wildly foamed:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:58 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

watch what BITCHSLAP

Given your take-it-to-real-life-when-the-flaming-gets-too-nasty cb'er
nature, your mouth, k00k.

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

Ohhhh. OK. "Ham" sounds very descriptive, I think./noroomtotalk

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.
Old August 25th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:17:14 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

hwho appointed you to say who was a CBer or not doc

you are just a BITCHSLAP

Naughty. As penance, you are to let Wiseman suck you off.

Old August 25th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

hwho appointed you to say who was a CBer or not doc

you are just a BITCHSLAP

Naughty. As penance, you are to let Wiseman suck you off.

spp you are woger now we all knew he is dying to suck me off but the
answer is No kook you are a kook

Old August 25th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:08:00 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at
RRCB just got the fallout.

hwho appointed you to say who was a CBer or not doc

you are just a BITCHSLAP

Naughty. As penance, you are to let Wiseman suck you off.

spp you are woger now we all knew he is dying to suck me off but the
answer is No BITCHSLAP

Tsk tsk. Very naughty. Don't tell me "No", either.