Old August 24th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

ROFL,

Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in AUK.

SC

Old August 24th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
Slow Code , the employee who values worthless
objects, distressed:

Tottering Cadbury's canal engineer with unfit fun-bone and debilitated
bum hole would die for small mandingo for torturing itchy-scratchies.
Mail me at

You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

Old August 24th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Slow Code horny old flat-backer slut gives double head

Slow Code , the hung-up prostitute, babbled:

Three-chinned bag with disagreeable hairy mary and hammering jumbos
wants to meet piddling pocket perch for herculean adam and eve. Mail
me at

Old August 24th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default BLOW JOB OR NOT BLOW JOB!

Slow Code , the withdrawn steward, reproached:

I've always lacked the capacity to recognise and critically test
reality.

Old August 24th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:21:29 -0400, Slow Code Has Frothed:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
Slow Code , the employee who values worthless
objects, distressed:

Tottering Cadbury's canal engineer with unfit fun-bone and debilitated
bum hole would die for small mandingo for torturing itchy-scratchies.
Mail me at

You AUK fags better keep this **** out of rec.radio.amateur.misc and
rec.radio.amateur.policy.

Or what?

How about this?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...e1acfcc8136d7a

Old August 24th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ROFL,

Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in
AUK.

SC

It's even funnier that your group is getting it also. And calling the
regulars on AUK homos will bring you nothing but sorrow you fool. Reap what
you sow slow code, I'm sure you can manage an award yourself.

Old August 24th 06, 02:03 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy the
hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

Old August 24th 06, 02:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy the
hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

Get your ass back in the CB group 11 meter tard.