RadioBanter

-   -   FAO Regulars (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/102400-fao-regulars.html)

jim August 25th 06 01:52 AM

FAO Regulars

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

an old friend August 25th 06 02:18 AM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

DrDeath August 25th 06 03:06 AM

FAO Regulars

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

jim August 25th 06 03:12 AM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has. still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

an old friend August 25th 06 03:44 AM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

DrDeath August 25th 06 04:08 PM

FAO Regulars

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own mind.
I am however blaming you for AUK being here. I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel. But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

an old friend August 25th 06 05:17 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own mind.

you just enage in it
I am however blaming you for AUK being here.

and lying therby that was wismen project
I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

DrDeath August 25th 06 05:30 PM

FAO Regulars

"an old friend" misspelled in message
ups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my
killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own
mind.

you just enage in it
I am however blaming you for AUK being here.

and lying therby that was wismen project
I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it. The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards soon.

an old friend August 25th 06 06:03 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook
then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it. The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

why shoudl I exit this NG?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

I simply assumed that you post in the future as you have in the past

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards soon.

I got it right you are a KOOK and control freak and a gay bashing bigot
besides

DrDeath August 25th 06 06:52 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.
well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook

I gave no such order. The post remains intact and does not support your
accusation.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it.
The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

You are the admitted liar, archived on Google.

why shoudl I exit this NG?

You are not a CBer, nor do you post CB related material.

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

Reasons for what?
I have NO interest in your sex life.
A search of Google bears out my claim that you rarely post on topic.

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to
me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

I simply assumed that you post in the future as you have in the past

Assumed???? That's just too easy, I'll let it slide.

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards
soon.

I got it right you are a KOOK and control freak and a gay bashing bigot
besides

You are not allowed to call others kooks, as you are one.
I control nothing but my own actions, if I am controlling you it is of your
own volition.
I have not bashed you for being gay, you hide behind that hoping for a
prince on a white horse to rescue you. I have however asked you many times
to keep your sex life out of RRCB regardless if you are hetro or homo, I
just don't care.

an old friend August 25th 06 08:57 PM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook

I gave no such order.

lying again then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the
sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it.
The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

You are the admitted liar, archived on Google.

indeed and you are one the proven liar as archived on google

your point

why shoudl I exit this NG?

You are not a CBer, nor do you post CB related material.

Yes and I am a cber and I post such materail

why did you repost this to RRAP?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

Reasons for what?
I have NO interest in your sex life.

then why do you bring it up?

Steveo August 25th 06 09:46 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open posts
from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to get my
barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare time. (wtf
is spare time?) :p

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?

Steveo August 25th 06 09:54 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days? :)

Slow Code August 26th 06 12:54 AM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote in :

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Turn your CB up louder.

SC

an old freind to some a nightmare to steve August 26th 06 01:17 AM

FAO Regulars

Slow Code wrote:
jim wrote in :

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Turn your CB up louder.

funny ho w you rpwol the cb gruop and yet hate them
SC

DrDeath August 26th 06 08:01 AM

FAO Regulars

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

jim August 26th 06 02:35 PM

FAO Regulars

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open posts
from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to get my
barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare time. (wtf
is spare time?) :p

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?

i go to work to relax ;)
towers not up yet though i took out a 125 yr old double oak and 4
hickories in preperation.

an old friend August 26th 06 06:03 PM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise kook have a nice trip

The Demon Prince of Absurdity August 27th 06 02:58 AM

FAO Regulars

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect to
despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

an old freind August 27th 06 03:05 AM

FAO Regulars

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect to
despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

yes he is
6 months ago he was posting that crossposter awere retards

The God of Odd Statements August 27th 06 04:49 AM

FAO Regulars

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:05:24 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

yes he is
6 months ago he was posting that crossposter awere retards

A lot can change in half a year, and someone on the road to k00kdom (as he
was then) can become aware that none of this is "serious" (however "real"
it may be), unless people get physical. Then it can be either k00ky or
simply life-changing, depending on the circumstances.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Ballot coming Sept 1st!

DrDeath August 27th 06 05:52 AM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise (BITCHSLAP)

Use of that term is denied.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!

an old freind August 27th 06 01:58 PM

FAO Regulars

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:05:24 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

yes he is
6 months ago he was posting that crossposter awere retards

A lot can change in half a year,

never the less

jim August 27th 06 10:43 PM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
egroups.com...

why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise (BITCHSLAP)

Use of that term is denied.

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

an old freind August 27th 06 11:06 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Use of that term is denied.

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

because he could no longer stand not seeing everything I say and

DrDeath August 28th 06 03:18 AM

FAO Regulars

"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK are
tabulated.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

an old friend August 28th 06 03:43 AM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

DrDeath August 28th 06 05:26 AM

FAO Regulars

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK
are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

I just cast my vote, when you win I will rub your nose in it as I would a
dog that pooped on my carpet, then I will killfile you until such time that
I see you are a nominee for another award. I will then do my duty as an AUK
kOOkologist and slap you around some more. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

an old friend August 28th 06 12:36 PM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

right delsuional kook

jim August 29th 06 01:12 AM

FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK
are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

I just cast my vote, when you win I will rub your nose in it as I would a
dog that pooped on my carpet, then I will killfile you until such time that
I see you are a nominee for another award. I will then do my duty as an AUK
kOOkologist and slap you around some more. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

remind me what AUK stands for as i must have missed that thread.

an old friend August 29th 06 01:28 AM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
DrDeath wrote:

remind me what AUK stands for as i must have missed that thread.

Alt.Usenet.Kooks AUK

jim August 29th 06 01:40 AM

FAO Regulars

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days? :)

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a coupla
three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00. age wise,
seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Landshark August 29th 06 03:38 PM

FAO Regulars

"jim" wrote in message
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting this once
fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

U-Know-Who August 29th 06 06:20 PM

FAO Regulars

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:41 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

an old freind August 29th 06 06:31 PM

FAO Regulars

wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

"****tard Moron" Tom that is part of the problem you can't address
people without throwing out sex laced insults

these tactics made only a matter of time before someone like the meow
folks (althought it is looking like there are about 2 of them under all
those nicks) to the NG but they will get bored soon enough

Steveo August 29th 06 09:24 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days? :)

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a coupla
three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00. age wise,
seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

Steveo August 29th 06 09:27 PM

FAO Regulars

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open
posts from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to
get my barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare
time. (wtf is spare time?) :p

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?

i go to work to relax ;)

Ain't it the truth. :)

towers not up yet though i took out a 125 yr old double oak and 4
hickories in preperation.

I know you didn't like taking those trees down, but what's a mother to do?!

Good progress OM.

Steveo August 29th 06 09:32 PM

FAO Regulars

wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine ;) bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

Silly little ****tard's are on line one trying to distance themselves from
him..

U-Know-Who August 29th 06 11:44 PM

FAO Regulars

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
[...]

Oh no, you now have an entire group of kooks who love you now. You're
****ed, as are the groups you have now ****ed up. (sex laced verbiage
intended)

an old freind August 29th 06 11:48 PM

FAO Regulars

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no, you now have an entire group of kooks who love you now.

nope
You're
****ed,

if you want to use such langaige you have nothing to complain about
as are the groups you have now ****ed up. (sex laced verbiage
intended)

Nop the gruops YOU and your freind have spent YEARS ****ing up with
your sex laced verbiage

you kep using sexaulyas a weapon and you WILL keep this gruop from
having anything much to do with radio

it is your choice Tom