Old August 25th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default FAO Regulars

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
Old August 25th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Old August 25th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Old August 25th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has. still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.
Old August 25th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

Old August 25th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own mind.
I am however blaming you for AUK being here. I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel. But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

Old August 25th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own mind.

you just enage in it
I am however blaming you for AUK being here.

and lying therby that was wismen project
I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Old August 25th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" misspelled in message
ups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

I can't speak for others, but when AUK leaves you will reenter my
killfile.

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already

I never said a word about gay bashing, that is a delusion in your own
mind.

you just enage in it
I am however blaming you for AUK being here.

and lying therby that was wismen project
I only ask that you keep your
personal sex life personnel.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it. The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards soon.

Old August 25th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook
then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it. The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

why shoudl I exit this NG?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

I simply assumed that you post in the future as you have in the past

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards soon.

I got it right you are a KOOK and control freak and a gay bashing bigot
besides

Old August 25th 06, 06:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.
well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook

I gave no such order. The post remains intact and does not support your
accusation.

then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it.
The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

You are the admitted liar, archived on Google.

why shoudl I exit this NG?

You are not a CBer, nor do you post CB related material.

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

Reasons for what?
I have NO interest in your sex life.
A search of Google bears out my claim that you rarely post on topic.

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to
me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

I simply assumed that you post in the future as you have in the past

Assumed???? That's just too easy, I'll let it slide.

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards
soon.

I got it right you are a KOOK and control freak and a gay bashing bigot
besides

You are not allowed to call others kooks, as you are one.
I control nothing but my own actions, if I am controlling you it is of your
own volition.
I have not bashed you for being gay, you hide behind that hoping for a
prince on a white horse to rescue you. I have however asked you many times
to keep your sex life out of RRCB regardless if you are hetro or homo, I
just don't care.

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM